[kde-community] Licensing question with header-only libraries

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Jan 24 16:12:39 GMT 2016

Should be fine

http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-3.0.en.html

"
3. Object Code Incorporating Material from Library Header Files.

The object code form of an Application may incorporate material from a header file that is part of the Library. You may convey such object code under terms of your choice, provided that, if the incorporated material is not limited to numerical parameters, data structure layouts and accessors, or small macros, inline functions and templates (ten or fewer lines in length), you do both of the following:

    a) Give prominent notice with each copy of the object code that the Library is used in it and that the Library and its use are covered by this License.
    b) Accompany the object code with a copy of the GNU GPL and this license document.
"

Jonathan