[kde-community] can you give a talk at Linuxwochen Wien?

Stefan Derkits stefan at derkits.at
Tue Jan 12 13:58:07 GMT 2016

Hi,

On 2016-01-12 14:46, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> An invitation to participate in the Linuxwochen Wien has landed in my inbox.
> As I won't be able to make it, perhaps someone else (living closer?) will be.
>
> If you're in Wien, or in Austria, KDE and the organisers would surely
> appreciate if you could give a talk there. For that, please get in contact
> wiht Mr Willich directly, or follow the procedure at
> http://www.linuxwochen.at/call-for-participation-der-linuxwochen-wien-2016

thanks Sebas for forwarding the Mail. Would be a really good idea to be
represented with some talks @ LinuxWochen Wien, I forwarded the mail to
the kde-at mailinglist, let's hope there are some interested people to
submit proposals and maybe also someone to help me with organize a booth
there (would be a pitty if KDE isn't represented if they already contact
us).

Stefan