[kde-community] Updating list of Applications offered by the KDE community -- time sensitive

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 02:49:59 GMT 2015

> Hi Valorie!
> Thanks for looking into this.
>
> Since we're talking about KDE Applications, I suggest considering as
> alive, by default, all of the applications released there:
> http://download.kde.org/unstable/applications/15.11.90/src/

That can give us a good start, thanks for the idea.

> Also there's some tasks that could be done in bulk, like updating the
> icons to the Breeze style, which is the one we default to now:
> https://github.com/NitruxSA/breeze-icon-theme/tree/master/Breeze/apps/48

That could be done in bulk by one person indeed.

> Likewise, taking new screenshots for any of the applications but using
> Breeze's look and feel would also be helpful.

...but this is tedious, time-consuming, parallelizable, and easy
enough for students, so it seems great for Google Code-In :) Are you
willing to mentor the GCi tasks at least for some of them? kdeedu
maybe?

--
Nicolás