[kde-community] GCi start is beginning soon: Dec. 7

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 11:36:00 GMT 2015

On 1 December 2015 at 08:46, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> As of right now, we have 44 tasks. That is about 130 fewer than
> Staphanie recommends. We've never fallen short before, and I believe
> that we won't this time either. But without Freenode for the past few
> days, I feel very out-of-touch with our community. We have to step up,
> and soon.

I added 5 tasks last night, but we're still about 31 short of the
minimum. The tasks that I added are mostly outreach type (though one
involves testing Spectacle on HiDPI screens).

I've got *some* ideas:

* Startup chime for Breeze - Breeze guys would need to mentor.
* Test Plasma on Wayland - I would have added it but I'm not sure how
much time mgraesslin has to mentor.
* I still want to add a bunch of tasks to improve api documentation
but I'm not sure how best to divide the whole thing into tasks.

valorie: We miss you over at Freenode. Are servers near you down or something?

-- Boudhayan