[kde-community] Cervisia?

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Sep 14 20:59:20 BST 2015

Well, it was released as part of Applications 15.08.0 (and will be in
the rest of the .x releases) I'm fine either way, but it seems like
continuing to release something that hasn't been looked at in quite
some time. I think to continue to release it we would need to have:

1) A port to Qt5/KF5 which could be difficult with Qt3Support stuff in
it, tricky but doable.
2) A maintainer.

Anyone want to try taking on one or both of those?

thanks,
Jeremy