[kde-community] Renaming KScreenGenie

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Tue Aug 25 09:49:32 BST 2015

On 24/08/2015 20:08, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> I, for one, like some gnome applications. Speaking of the music area,
> a good example would be solfege. For me, it matters more that the
> application does what I need. I do not mind mixing things for
> achieving my goal. I am not a purist.

+1

To me it also matters most that it does what I need.  KSnapshot always
did - it was one of the things I missed most in working with Windows.

Most people who are not developers are not purists, and, let's be
honest, if we have the best applications they will be used in any
environment.  When most of my work was done in Linux I used mainly KDE
applications, but there was a goodly smattering of gnome applications
where they fitted my needs better.

Anne