[kde-community] Official KDE mirror on github

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:51:57 BST 2015

On Monday 17 August 2015 09:01:23 Martin Graesslin wrote:
> On Monday, August 17, 2015 08:57:24 AM Martin Sandsmark wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Just to preface this a bit; I argued pretty vehemently against doing this
> > some time ago on IRC (like, years ago I think), so I hate myself a bit
> > for
> > agreeing with you here.
>
> I know how you feel and I hate myself also for having written the mail in
> the first place :-(

Don't feel sorry for having changed your opinion. People who never change
their opinion never learn anything and are thus the most stupid in the world.

The only sad thing is that it took so long - KDE should be more open to new
things, taking risk, rather than whining in a corner that everybody else is
bigger and badder and doesn't play by our rules.

--
Disclaimer:
find me on blog.jospoortvliet.com