[kde-community] Incubating project

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Sat Aug 1 16:21:09 BST 2015

On Saturday 01 August 2015 07:21:12 Jeremy Whiting wrote:
> For tupi, we should contact Gustavo Gonzalez <xtingray at gmail.com> That
> project is still in initial consideration of becoming an Incubated
> project. I need to poke him again to see if he's ready to jump in yet.

I did some work on tupi back then, getting it to build with cmake, very minor
portability issues. I don't know if Gustavo ever took that over -- contact
kind of petered out after a while, I got distracted by other things. My clone
is still on the KDE git server.

There doesn't seem to be any activity in the main git repo since january,
though.

[ade]