[kde-community] Incubating project

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Sat Aug 1 14:21:12 BST 2015

For tupi, we should contact Gustavo Gonzalez <xtingray at gmail.com> That
project is still in initial consideration of becoming an Incubated
project. I need to poke him again to see if he's ready to jump in yet.
Boudewijn helped alleviate some of his concerns (maybe all of them?)
about still earning money from side projects of Tupi. As for kdenlive
I'm not sure who to ask. Mario would know as he was the sponsor.
Mario, did you contact the guy(s) behind kdenlive about this?

thanks,
Jeremy