[kde-community] Program to show presenter time remaining countdown for Akademy talks

Sune Vuorela sune at vuorela.dk
Fri Jun 26 17:56:58 BST 2015

On Friday 26 June 2015 09:18:01 Peter Bouda wrote:
> On the other end of the simple<->complex scale I suggest to create an
> Embedded Linux system that boots a QML count down app. I did a similar
> project recently, with touchscreen and WIFI, so it would be a matter of
> writing the QML code. I have a little free time, if that is the way you
> want to go.

So. Whattabout meeting up in #kde-devel this sunday (28th, 10.30am CEST) and
see what kind of fancy QML / Qt monstrosity we can come up with during the
following 3-5 hours.

Anyone up for it? QML'ers, c++ coders, people with graphics skills. People who
just want to learn?  I guess we will just break the thing down into manageable
pieces when people show up.

Hope to see some people there.

/Sune
--
I didn’t stop pretending when I became an adult, it’s just that when I was a
kid I was pretending that I fit into the rules and structures of this world.