[kde-community] Fwd: KDE projects not updated in over 5 months

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Tue Jun 9 12:42:00 BST 2015

Hi Armijn,

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 7:35 PM, Armijn Hemel - Tjaldur Software
Governance Solutions <armijn at tjaldur.nl> wrote:
> On 06/07/2015 08:46 PM, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>> Sadly, something seems
>> to be very wrong with Openhub.
>
> I reached out to my contacts at Black Duck (who own Openhub). They will
> be in touch with you shortly.

Thank you, that apparently worked wonders, as one of the tech leads of
Black Duck answered already. They seem to have system problems and are
working hard on a solution.

In the mean time, everybody: if you rename project repositories in
projects.kde.org, could you please drop me a note?
Renamed git repos are causing some choking as they are not accessible
anymore under the URL Openhub uses to search, and I am not on every
list in the KDE world, so I missed the renaming of a few.
I removed three repos that were renamed lately, so their crawler
should go through everything rather smoothly once they have their
system up again. It searches on projects.kde.org by default, so no
need to add new entries, as those are found automatically.

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org