[kde-community] stackexange site for krita

Scott Petrovic scottpetrovic at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:04:06 BST 2015

WordPress multi-site might be worth a try. I am sure if I spent a lot of
time modifying the plug-in, I might be able to get it to work. One issue
with modifying plug-ins is that any updates to WordPress or other plug-ins
could be a problem. If there is an update by the plug-in author or
WordPress, there is no easy way to patch it in.

I did see in a different email thread that Ben mentioned something about
content in WordPress multi-site being shared. With how I understand
WordPress multi-site, these are the main differences

WordPress Multisite
1. Has a new role Super User that controls all sites
2. New network admin area. Plugins and themes are installed here and
managed for each site. Only Super Users can do this (probably Ben)
3. Out of the 11 database tables that WordPress usually creates for a
single site, 9 of those are duplicated for each new site. This keeps the
content separate

This might be a good project to test WordPress multi-site out. I will help
in any way I can.
Scott