[kde-community] Video Guidelines Meeting

Harold Schreckengost mewshi at gmail.com
Tue May 26 22:26:29 BST 2015

Hello everyone!

Over the next few weeks, I'm looking to organize a meeting via IRC or
Google Hangouts (or we can use other options, if those aren't viable) so
that we can get the video guidelines figured out and written down.

Per a recommendation, I created a thing on Doodle to help plan the timing:
http://doodle.com/vh5ywwgkbnchh4ri .  Please take a look so that we can get
as many people as we can in on the meeting!

Ideally, people representing any group with a stake in the video production
will be able to attend.  So far, I hope to have people from:

Promo Team
Visual Design Group
Translation
Developers

I remember Klaatu mentioning doing video production professionally, so if
you could come, that would be great.

If anyone can think of anyone who really should come, please let them
know.  That said, I'll get more details for everyone soon!

Thanks!
Harold Schreckengost