[kde-community] Using Milou

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Mar 11 22:46:24 GMT 2015

El Dimecres, 11 de març de 2015, a les 18:23:09, Jacky Alcine va escriure:
> Hey,
>
> How does one go about extending Milou? I’m curious about adding Web search
> results from places like DuckDuckGo or Wikipedia to it?

I'd say this is a bit off topic for this list which is for "The purpose of the
mailing list is to provide a place for non-technical information and
discussions which are relevant to the KDE community as a whole."

I'd try kde-devel mailing list if you want to ask for the coding side or
kde/kde-linux if you're asking for user support.

Albert