[kde-community] stackexange site for krita

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Sat Feb 28 09:31:56 GMT 2015

I would favour extend and improve KDE infrastructure.

Rick

Sent from my Dragon 32Scott Petrovic <scottpetrovic at gmail.com> wrote:I think Laszlo's suggestion with OSQA looks like a pretty good solution. I personally think a slightly better open source one is Lamp CMS http://support.lampcms.com/

I would personally prefer using Lamp CMS only because it integrates directly with other popular platforms like Google+ and Facebook. This is less friction for people to post questions and answers without having to sign up for yet another account. Not sure if social media integration is considered a 'dependency' though.

Scott