[kde-community] stackexange site for krita

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Feb 25 23:49:48 GMT 2015

El Dimecres, 25 de febrer de 2015, a les 17:09:09, Boudewijn Rempt va
escriure:
> This is a question that came up on the #krita channel today. Our forums
> are awesome, but not the best place for question and answer type of
> exchanges. We even see questions appear on yahoo answers!
>
> One proposal was to create a krita.stackexchange.com, like
> http://blender.stackexchange.com/. However, this is infra that's outside
> of KDE. I don't know of anything equivalent, though!

What's important of StackExchange, the non-wiki, non-forum type of software
they have or the users they have?

I.e. we're on twitter because of the users they have, having
twitter-like software on kde.org wouldn't work.

Cheers,
  Albert