[kde-community] GSoC ideas page

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 06:45:47 GMT 2015

Hi folks, it is time to start posting GSoC ideas.

I've copy/pasted the 2014 page and called it 2015 - so most of those
ideas shouldn't be there. If you had an idea posted last year, and do
not want it presented this year, please go to
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2015/Ideas and erase it, or replace it
by an idea you want to mentor this year.

I don't want to remove all of them because some should be there.

Students are already asking to see this page, so we should do this
somewhat quickly. Also, "Org Application Starts: February 09 at 19:00
UTC."

All the best,

Valorie

--