[kde-community] Your KDE highlight of 2014?

Balta balta at profesdeciencies.net
Thu Dec 25 22:47:32 GMT 2014

Hi:
My personal highlight of 2014 was see how the things that the developers tell me in 2010
come true with Plasma 5 and the way that they planned to make the transition soft. Now I'm
using Plasma 5 over Kubuntu 14.10 ans works very well. Congratulations to all of them.
Another was see how beatiful KDE become thanks to the KVDG and how they do it. Amazing.
Cheers
Baltasar

El Divendres, 19 de desembre de 2014, a les 11:08:55, Lydia Pintscher va escriure: