[kde-community] Your KDE highlight of 2014?

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 15:59:17 GMT 2014

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:38 PM, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> 2014 is coming to an end. This gives us some time for reflection. What
> are your KDE highlights of 2014? A team that kicked ass? A really good
> release? An event where you made great new friends? Something entirely
> different?

Personal highlight for me was conf.kde.in 2014 and Akademy, as well as
Mentoring programs. GSoC, Season of KDE and Google code in. It was
nice experience participating in Google Summer of Code 2014 as student
and then sharing same knowledge by mentoring Season of KDE and Google
code in.

I just <3 this community. Lets hope we will rock upcoming year 2015.

--
Bhushan Shah

http://bhush9.github.io
IRC Nick : bshah on Freenode