[kde-community] Your KDE highlight of 2014?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Dec 19 10:14:11 GMT 2014

Well, it's actually only in the January issue, but I got the PDF earlier
this week...

Krita has got 5 out of 5 and Artist's Choice in ImagineFX :-). The first
public recognition for Krita outside the free software world -- and as far
as I can tell, ImagineFX has in all its history only once has an article
on a free software application, and that was ages ago!.