[kde-community] Your KDE highlight of 2014?

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Dec 19 10:08:55 GMT 2014

Hey folks :)

2014 is coming to an end. This gives us some time for reflection. What
are your KDE highlights of 2014? A team that kicked ass? A really good
release? An event where you made great new friends? Something entirely
different?

My personal highlight of 2014 is that we have an amazing visual design
and usability team that really gets what KDE is all about and makes
our software look great and ready for many more users.

Cheers
Lydia

PS: I am writing a year-in-review piece for the dot and this will be
part of the input.

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org