[kde-community] I've Joined the Game!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 04:07:27 GMT 2014

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 4:41 PM, Jason Alan Smith
<Jason.Smith at qualityaddict.org> wrote:
> Dear KDE Community,
>
>   A few days ago I donated a small sum in much appreciation of everyone's
> hard work and dedication to the beautiful KDE project. Today I "Joined the
> Game" with a quarterly donation. If it's possible, I want to setup a small
> monthly donation as well via PayPal.
>
>   Without burdening everyone with too much detail, I want to share that I've
> used GNU/Linux and KDE for brief periods throughout the previous thirteen
> years, and I've had the pleasure of witnessing KDE grow to what it has
> become today. I am finally in a position to start my own Open Source
> project, and I have two additional ideas specifically intended to become KDE
> applications.
>
>   Thank you to everyone that has played a part in making KDE what it is
> today. Your effort is much appreciated. :)
>
>   Sincerely,
>
>   Jason Smith
>   QualityAddict

How lovely to hear from you, Jason. Since I joined the game as well, I
find I love the KDE community more deeply. I guess it's true that once
you commit your budget, you really are living out your values and
following your heart.

All the best,

Valorie

--