[kde-community] Using software created by KDE and KDE-related communities/companies for KDE infrastructure

Martin Konold konold at kde.org
Mon Oct 20 17:23:21 BST 2014

Am Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2014, 18:51:54 schrieb Ben Cooksley:

Hi,

> > As long as the number of contracts is below 10.000 there is also no need
> > have an instance of automated surveillance equipment. (see also
> > Telekommunikations-Überwachungsverordnung (TKÜV) according to § 88 TKG)
>
> Number of contracts? As in number of employees, or something else?

IANAL

I know for sure that companies with more than 10.000 employees do _not_ have
to provide an instance of automated surveillance equipment.

In the case of KDE this means that for members of the KDE e.V. there is no
limit in any way.

If KDE would be offering KDE email accounts to the general public the 10.000
account limit would be significant.

Yours,
-- martin