[kde-community] LISA/USENIX 14 Seattle Nov 9 - 14; exhibit Nov 12&13

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:46:03 BST 2014

I'm definitely available to support any KDE presence at LinuxFestNW. I was
there last time,and there wasn't any KDE presence there that I could find.
Besides, any opportunity to connect with and support other local KDE folks
is worth it I think. I'll definitely encourage support at our first meetup.

Andrew