[kde-community] LISA/USENIX 14 Seattle Nov 9 - 14; exhibit Nov 12&13

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 18:59:40 BST 2014

Hello KDE Community...
especially those who are in US-Cascadia (aka The Pacific Northwest).

KDE will have an exhibit space at the LISA 14 conference in Seattle[1].
Your participation is warmly invited. We will be presenting KDE
software, along with other magic from the KDE Community.

If you want to be part of this effort to publicize the Community and our
technology, please let me know. The conference takes place from November
9th to 14th; the exhibition is on the 12th and 13th. We have been given
access to the exhibition; the full conference is separate and not
included in the sponsored passes.

LISA is a big deal as can be seen from the current list of
exhibitors[2]. We are leaders, and belong at the top of the tech world.
Please come to LISA and help tell our story.

Please let me know if you are interested and available to be part of this.

Carl

[1] https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa14
[2] https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa14/sponsors-and-exhibitors