[kde-community] Give People Access to Great Technology - a possible vision

Stuart Jarvis jarvis at kde.org
Mon Sep 22 09:41:30 BST 2014

On 2014-09-20 23:05, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Saturday, September 20, 2014 22.44:45 David Wright wrote:
>> *By KDE here im referring to the software, as I'm not sure what the
>> term is
>> for the amalgamation of plasma 5 / kf5 & applications
>
> There is no such amalgamation, and that's probably why there is no
> term.

"KDE software" could be a useful term here - it covers, clearly, all
software created by KDE (that's us) and so is a good term for "the
software" ;-)

Other than that, as Aaron says, there is no term, any more than there's
a term for everything Apple does, everything MS does, everything the
Apache foundation does...

Cheers,
Stu