[kde-community] Closing the kde-core-devel mailing list

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Aug 27 09:35:06 BST 2014

Am Mittwoch, 27. August 2014, 07.24:04 schrieb Thiago Macieira:

Morning Thiago

[snip]

> I'm not asking we encourage that. But I am saying that:
>
> * we need a place for discussion to happen if it happens (it will)

Yes, absolutely. Why not kde-devel. What else than the 15+ history speaks
against it?

> * no one but KDE developers will use the kde-devel mailing list

Ok, but if you use KDE Frameworks as a developer you're a KDE developer. The
KDE community has no clear borders. Some people work on KDE Frameworks and
thus core libraries, some people use these Frameworks and everybody is a KDE
developer and part of the community.

griits
Mario