[kde-community] Hackaton in Timișoara Romania

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 09:43:18 BST 2014

Hi Ovidiu-Florin, I met a Romanian GSoC student on the train from
Randa to Visp. Here is his status report:
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2014/StatusReports#Calin_Cruceru:_Editing_mode_for_Polygons_inside_Marble
; perhaps that will help you to contact him to attend/help out.

Hope this helps,

Valorie

http://about.me/valoriez