[kde-community] KXStitch officially incubating

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Thu May 22 09:18:57 BST 2014

Hi all,

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 7:48 AM, Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting at kde.org> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the KDE Incubator is incubating another project
> KXStich as described here:
> http://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/KXStitch .
>
> This is the second project to enter Incubating state and I hope we
> will all welcome the new to the community developer (Steve Allewell)
> and translators with open arms.
>
> I've used KXStitch myself once or twice and found it very usable when
> I did. It's a very stable application based on kdelibs4.

YAY! Great to see him on board, welcome Steve and Team, nice to have
your application here.

For those into various needle works: KXStitch is THE application to
transform any image into an xstitch pattern. Also, it is by no way
limited to xstitching, I use it regularly to make knitting/crochet
pattern as well :)

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org