[kde-community] KXStitch officially incubating

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu May 22 06:48:47 BST 2014

Hello all,

I'm pleased to announce the KDE Incubator is incubating another project
KXStich as described here:
http://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/KXStitch .

This is the second project to enter Incubating state and I hope we
will all welcome the new to the community developer (Steve Allewell)
and translators with open arms.

I've used KXStitch myself once or twice and found it very usable when
I did. It's a very stable application based on kdelibs4.

thanks,
Jeremy

P. S. If anyone has any suggestions for incubating project candidates,
please send me or this list an e-mail even if you've already mailed me
directly (I am failing at finding previous suggestions somehow, though
I remember a couple of them).