[kde-community] Proposal One: KDE (Core) Apps and Suites

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 22 10:53:19 BST 2014

On Tuesday 22 of April 2014 11:31:02 Mario Fux wrote:
> About the current modules [1] we have and released it's a very unbalanced
> thing. Just compare KDEAdmin or KDEToys with KDEEdu or KDEPIM. So I think a
> reduction and rearrangement is the best thing.

Just a very tiny note for the record: when KDEToys was moved to git, the idea
floating around (I asked on IRC, I should check my logs) was to remove it and
move the three programs to other modules. IIRC kdegames for amor, kdepim for
kteatime and kdeartwork (or workspace?) for ktux.

It was not done at that time I think to avoid too many changes at the same
time (module splits introduce further work for packagers).

Ciao
--
Luigi