[kde-community] updating kde.org/contact

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 14:07:08 GMT 2014

Hi,

At some discussion, it came up that kde.org/contact is quite a bit outdated.
Some of these folks are indeed still contact people, others are not.

Another issue is that on the top of the page, it does not give much hints
about where to bring what subject. It might be valuable to note that:
* development issues can go to relevant mailing lists or bugzilla (point to
our list of mailing lists & bugzilla)
* confidential or sensitive political, financial or legal issues can go to
the board
* other community issues can be discussed on kde-community at kde.org

Also, note that this page is NOT easy to find: kde.org does not link to it.
That is good, considering its current state, but if we fix it we can use it
again ;-)

Input? What's missing? Anybody up for writing a draft text which would fit
above the red "Please do not phone xxxx" line?

And how about pruning that list of contacts...

Cheers,
Jos