[kde-community] Request to join the Kde incubator for GCompris

Thomas Zander thomas at thomaszander.se
Fri Feb 14 19:43:49 GMT 2014

On Thursday 13. February 2014 22.35.20 Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Another note, QML code is often BSD licensed, this is implied from how
> simple, ad-hoc code is sometimes reused in practice (well, copy/paste
> web manner).

Maybe you are referring to the idea that obvious and short text doesn't get
copyright protection?
I think this means that some of this boilerplate is then in the public domain.
I'm quite sure that the rest of the code (and QML can be a lot of non-obvious
text) simply follows the license of your application.