[kde-community] QtCurve

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Jan 21 06:18:27 GMT 2014

On Monday 20 January 2014 23:44:01 Eike Hein wrote:
> On Monday 20 January 2014 17:13:47 Yichao Yu wrote:
> > QtCurve (although being not very polished) is already stable and have
> > made several releases that are packaged by a number of distributions.
> > Is there anything I am missing here?
>
> I think Kevin just wanted to point out there's an additional
> wiki page we can link now :)

That *and* the incubator is also meant for projects having a "not yet part of
KDE" team joining. For instance if VLC would ever want to join (random
example) it would go through the incubator still, even though it is "is
already stable and have made several releases that are packaged by a number of
distributions". The purpose of the incubator is not just technical but also to
make sure projects are well alive, active and integrated in the community.

Now, does it apply to QtCurve? At a glance I thought it did, I can't really
say for sure and could be totally wrong. :-)

Cheers.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net