[kde-community] Plasmoids and Apps - was - Re: Applications in KDE Generation 5

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Thu Jan 16 13:48:22 GMT 2014

On Thursday 16 January 2014 13:24:51 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> Martin Graesslin wrote: 'We all know Albert and we all know that his writing
> reads more harsh than he intents to.’ IOW: it’s OK for Albert, because we
> all know he’s gruff and we should accommodate that. Others are routinely
> granted clemency for one reason or another, but should I not respond in
> perfect pitch to every email I get a different response.
Aaron, in my first reply to your sub-thread I asked you to assume good
intentions. My mail was obviously also intended to be a note to Albert that
his comment was way too harsh and out of line. There was no reason to turn
this so negative. I'm disappointed and it hurts to read that friends are
accusing me of having double standards.

--
Martin