[kde-community] Applications in KDE Generation 5

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jan 16 11:05:26 GMT 2014

On Thursday 16 January 2014 11:42:43 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> Other libs would live somewhere else without all these requirements. I
> don’t  know  what that would be called

DuctTapeAndString, perhaps? (GafferTapeAndString for the continental Europeans,
but we havei18n for that).

[ade]

PS. This means I don't have a really good suggestion either. It's the
libraries that either extend the Framework into new areas ("top floor
frameworks", but that feels weird wrt. the tier-naming) or fill in the bits
between the framing ("gyprock" or "lath and plaster" or "plywood", if you want
a building-metaphorical name). As long as the framework is stable, it can
support different fillers and superstructure.