[kde-community] Proposal: KDE Manifesto wording revision, "financial support"

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 11 21:38:21 GMT 2013

El Diumenge, 10 de novembre de 2013, a les 18:28:58, Kevin Ottens va escriure:
> Hello community,
>
> Any opinions on this? I'd like to collect feedback before proceeding with a
> vote of the e.V. membership and then a push.

What's the rationale in the "Be considered for financial support" -> "Receive
financial support" change?

I mean yes, we try to suppport financially projects as much as we can, but
this sounds a bit too much as in "free money" for me :D

Cheers,
  Albert