[kde-community] Proposal: KDE Manifesto wording revision

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Mon Nov 11 13:34:07 GMT 2013

On Monday 11 November 2013 14:25:32 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> I'd like to note I'm glad that you all took the time to resolve this issue
> by using a better medium than email. Thanks for that, less time spent
> tracking emails and ideas back and forth for me.

Definitely helped; hopefully providing the log also manages
to strike the right balance in terms of transparency of the
process.

> Thanks again for the progress made on that point.

Agreed - assuming everyone else likes the proposal as well,
it was really nice to see that we can discuss something as
fundamental as productively, and respect and integrate our
concerns as a result.

Working processes to refine and adapt the Manifesto are an
important component to making the Manifesto work, so hope-
fully we manage to keep that up.

> Cheers.

Cheers,
Eike