[kde-community] Discussion: KDE Manifesto, "established practices"

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Nov 10 18:00:46 GMT 2013

Hello,

In the principles, section of the manifesto we have the following point:
"The project stays true to established practices common to similar KDE
projects unless special considerations force it to deviate".

I guess after lengthy discussions you end up with points like that which
says... well... nothing really. "Do it like anybody else except if you feel
you can't". :-)

So, I'm looking for an alternate wording. I think that either we find a way to
make it stronger or we should just drop it. It's meaningless as it is.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net