[kde-community] Call for Hosts published for Akademy 2014

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Aug 31 11:08:48 BST 2013

Heya folks :)

We published the call for hosts for Akademy 2014.
http://dot.kde.org/2013/08/31/akademy-2014-call-host
Akademy is our most important meetup and we are looking for a team to
host it next year. Hosting an Akademy is an amazing contribution to
KDE. Please think about if you are willing and able to host it or if
you know someone who would fit. Please spread the call in your
network.
If you have questions please contact the board.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors / KDE Community Working Group
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org