[kde-community] New Community Working Group team member needed

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 07:58:48 BST 2013

Greetings to the KDE community. We, the remaining members of the
Community Working Group (CWG), have lost one of our valued members,
and find ourselves in need of a new team mate.

More about the CWG and our mandate from the e.V.:
http://ev.kde.org/workinggroups/cwg.php .

E.V. membership is not required to be a member of the CWG; what is
required is a mix of tact, sensitivity and empathy, to quote Lydia.

Many jobs come to us through the year, from various difficulties
people encounter to drawing attention to projects which need some love
and care. We're working to improve structures, communication and
training for our leaders to improve governance across the entire
community.

Please write us at community-wg at kde.org if you would like to help out.
Please tell us about yourself, and why you think you would be the best
candidate to work with the group.

For the CWG,

Valorie Zimmerman
--