[kde-community] I'm Jucato Re: intro to kde-community mailing list

Ingo Malchow imalchow at kde.org
Thu May 2 13:22:59 BST 2013

2013/4/28 Juan Carlos Torres <jucato at kdemail.net>

> Greetings,
>

> My name is Juan Carlos Torres from the Philippines. I go by Jucato on
> IRC and almost everywhere else on the Internet. I'm a contributor to
> Konversation and Yakuake and was one of the founding members of the KDE
> Community Working Group. I'm a channel operator in #kde and help out
> with user questions from time to time.

And i got the seat after Jucato in the CWG after him  :)

Hi, i am Ingo Malchow from Germany, known as neverendingo on irc and any
other place where you need a nick. I don't contribute to KDE's core code at
all. But i am taking care of many of its websites, either as web-admin
(e.g. the forum and others), as lite sysadmin or codewise. Some insiders
might have heard the name neverland in combination with kde-site-theming
already. Well, that is my pet project.
So basically it comes down to the day to day work you need to do on sooo
many websites we have (yes, around 80 different subdomains).
I got very lazy with mails, i rather hang out in #kde-www on IRC.
Oh, and i am OP in #kde as well.

Cheerio,
Ingo

--