[kde-community] Linuxtag Berlin booth - staff needed

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Tue Apr 30 11:52:19 BST 2013

Hi all,

I've emailed the promo list about Linuxtag [1] in Berlin before but
there wasn't much feedback.Unfortunately, we are having trouble
staffing the booth. This means, if we do not have enough people signed
up by Monday next week, we'll have to cancel the booth. That would be
the first Linuxtag in several years without a KDE presence.

So, if you can spare a few hours and are based in or near Berlin,
consider signing up here:
http://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Linuxtag/2013

Thanks,
Claudia

[1] http://www.linuxtag.org/2013/en.html

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086
Twitter: @frankfurtine

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Berlin
(Charlottenburg), with number VR 31685 B. Its president is Cornelius
Schumacher. For more information please see http://ev.kde.org, and
http://kde.org/