[kde-community] intro to kde-community mailing list

Paul Gideon Dann pdgiddie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:09:14 BST 2013

On Saturday 27 Apr 2013 15:14:21 Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that it is a good practice that we introduce ourselves since this is
> a new open list.

Hello,

My name's Paul, aka "giddie" or "pdgiddie".  I'm a KDE user and general Linux
power-user / administrator.  I use KDE at work (I'm the only one in a non-
Linux-related company).  I haven't had a chance to make any real contributions
to KDE so far other than the occasional bug report, but I have ideas and
opinions that I hope might be constructive on this list.

Thanks,
Paul