[kde-community] intro to kde-community mailing list

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Mon Apr 29 09:14:06 BST 2013

On 27 April 2013 15:14, Agustin Benito Bethencourt (toscalix)
<abenito at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that it is a good practice that we introduce ourselves since this is a
> new open list.

I'm Claudia Rauch, working for KDE e.V. as a full-time employee since
2008. I support the KDE e.V. board of directors, am project
coordinator for Akademy, run the supporting membership program "Join
the Game" and more.

If you have any questions about KDE e.V., I'm happy to answer them.

Claudia

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086
Twitter: @frankfurtine

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Berlin
(Charlottenburg), with number VR 31685 B. Its president is Cornelius
Schumacher. For more information please see http://ev.kde.org, and
http://kde.org/