[kde-community] intro to kde-community mailing list

Baltasar Ortega baltolkien at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 07:59:27 BST 2013

Hello everybody!

My name is Baltasar Ortega (aka baltolkien). I'm a teacher and a simple
user of Kubuntu and openSUSE. I write a blog in spanish about KDE,
www.kdeblog,com. Also, I'm member of KDE Espain.
I love Free Software and promote it whetever I go making talks and helping
another people to love it.
If you want promote whetever of KDE in spanish, I'm your man![?]
For more information, you can also take a look at my profile on
http://www.linkedin.com/in/baltolkien

Warm regards,
Baltasar

Salutacions

Baltasar

Visiteu el meu bloc:
http://www.kdeblog.com/
P Us cal imprimir-ho? Protegim el medi ambient