[kde-community] intro to kde-community mailing list

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sun Apr 28 07:11:38 BST 2013

Hi,

On Saturday 27 April 2013 15:14:21 Agustin Benito Bethencourt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think that it is a good practice that we introduce ourselves since this is
> a new open list.

[...]

Good point: my name is Thomas Baumgart and I am the maintainer and core-
developer of KMyMoney as well as member of the kde-finance-apps team. Whenever
possible, I promote KDE. I am seldomly on IRC but available through e-mail.
For more information, you can also take a look at my profile on
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ipwzard.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

Technology is a constant battle between manufacturers producing bigger and
more idiot-proof systems and nature producing bigger and better idiots.