[kde-china] Re: KDE能在darwin上使用吗?

Sami Zhan h.zhan123在gmail.com
星期五 二月 11 10:53:06 CET 2011

You could download videos of the lase aKademy host in Tempere,Finland. KDE
and Nokia will work together for the next smartphone platform.

It seems that akonadi will also release a mobile version in the future.

In fact , If someday there is nepomuk-mobile running on a nokia smartphone ,
I will buy it.

I won't buy any andriod phones and any phones and table pcs made by Apple
Inc.

ÔÚ 2011Äê2ÔÂ11ÈÕ ÏÂÎç5:44£¬Sami Zhan <h.zhan123在gmail.com>дµÀ£º