[kde-china] Re: 考虑出资买空间建新的kde中国站

Sami Zhan h.zhan123在gmail.com
星期六 二月 5 11:46:52 CET 2011

I do not really plan to build a forum because there is always limits of CPU
and memory usage. But there is a free/paid vanilla plan:
http://vanillaforums.com/plans

In fact , some great free hosting may be even better than paid ones. For
example : www.bplaced.com  A german free hosting without ads.  But this site
has shield all Chinese IPs because Chinese people always waste their
resources extremely.

ÔÚ 2011Äê2ÔÂ5ÈÕ ÏÂÎç6:42£¬Sami Zhan <h.zhan123在gmail.com>дµÀ£º