我们的行动已经被人发现了,hoho

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:20:34 CEST 2007

http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/2763

My Cool Discovery of Today:
    A few days ago a few little known Chinese friends of KDE must have
translated the "Getting Started/Build/KDE4"-page on the TechBase wiki
into Chinese ("zh_CN"; AFAIK, this is the "Simplified Chinese" as used
on mainland China).

My Uncool (but Confirmed) Apprehension of Today:
    On one system (not mine) where I tried it, Konqueror can't print
nor print-preview the page correctly; while Firefox on the same system
*can* (should I say: "...of course"?!) do it... So don't tell me "You
don't have the Chinese fonts on that system -- they need to be
installed".

看来这篇比那篇cmake的显眼,hehe。

btw, http://www.kdedevelopers.org上,我注册用户,一直没收到邮件,大家有注册成功的么?

齐亮